Advantages of Seeking MBBS Admission in Philippines for Indian Students
There are various advantages of seeking MBBS admission in Philippines. Let’s have a look at some of them:
- Approved by MCI: If the aspirants plan to study MBBS in Philippines, they will receive ‘Eligibility Certificate’ from the Medical Council of India (MCI), as most of the MBBS colleges in Philippines are recognized by the MCI. This means, if you want to start practicing in Indian then you can, just after clearing the Screening Test in India.
- After the successful completion of graduation in Philippines, aspirants may apply for not only the Government jobs but can also seek admission in MD/PG/MS programs in India.
- Some of the top MBBS colleges in Philippines are listed in the well-known regulatory bodies, like the World Health Organization (WHO), FAIMER, and Geneva etc.
- MBBS in Philippines for Indian students is worth considering as the graduates may apply for the licensure exam of more than one hundred and fifty countries.
- The medium of teaching is English for all the faculties and this is so because MBBS Philippines will no longer remain a difficult task to do for any International aspirants.
- Inexpensive education, easy accommodation, and economical living add to the advantages of doing MBBS in Philippines.
- The MBBS colleges in Philippines follow the American Style of Curriculum.
- The Philippines is the 4th largest English speaking country across the globe. Their education system is alike to that of the USA and this is a result of their past relationship with the United States of America.
- The country attracts aspirants from around sixty countries to come and seek MBBS admission in Philippines.
For more information on MBBS in Philippines for Indian students, navigate with us and seek the advice of some of the best MBBS Abroad Consultants.