Study MBBS in Nepal with Foreign MBBS
MBBS in Nepal is quite a rewarding option for those whose interest lies in Science and dealing with impaired people. A profession of a doctor is undoubtedly a hard-working role to justify that too without any complaints, but the best part is the satisfaction of curing ill patients of sickness. After doing MBBS in Nepal, aspirants may pursue postgraduate studies (MD or MS). There are a number of specializations that an aspirant can pick including General Surgery, General Medicine, Dermatology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Ophthalmology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, ENT, Anesthesiology, and Psychiatry. Also, there are options available for the super specialization (Ph.D.) in any area of medicine.
Why study MBBS in Nepal
- MCI Approved Medical Institutes in Nepal: The first and foremost reason why one should study MBBS in Nepal is that an aspirant gets admission in the medical Institute which is approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI). This means an Indian aspirant can start practicing in India after the successful completion of MBBS in Nepal, but after giving Foreign Medical Graduates Examination (FMGE). The education system of Nepal is similar to that of India. In fact, the guidelines for MBBS in Nepal are also quite alike to that of Medical Council of India. Nepal also possesses its own council, the Nepal Medical Council which is just the same as the Medical Council of India. This council oversees the complete functioning of all the medical institutes in Nepal.
- Highly qualified Medical Faculty: Due to the close vicinity with India, most of the highly qualified teachers in the Medical colleges of Nepal are from India. This is so because the government of Nepal wants to maintain a good standard of education to make sure those aspirants studying MBBS in Nepal may gain immense knowledge with utmost practical skills. In fact, some of the well-known Indian entrepreneurs own the MBBS institutes in Nepal. The Indian faculty is consigned to produce future experts who could provide skillful health care facility to the sufferers.
- Good Score in MCI Screening Test: As we all know, Indian aspirants doing MBBS in Nepal requires to go through a screening test, named Foreign Medical Graduates Examination, in order to start practicing in India. Favorably, if we consider the passing percentage in the screening test of all the countries, Nepal wins the race. The reason is simple, the education patterns and syllabus of MBBS in Nepal are substantially the same. This enables Indian aspirants to clear the FMGE easily. There are a number of doctors who have received highest marks in the MCI screening test in their first attempt and successfully practicing medicine in Indian government hospitals. Indian students passed out from medical colleges in Nepal may also pursue PG medical courses in India.
Top MCI Approved Medical Universities to Study MBBS in Nepal
Nepal is home to some of the best Medical universities across the world which are recognized by both the Medical Council of India and Medical Council of Nepal. These Universities aims to provide a quality learning to the international students.
The Medical Universities acknowledged by MCI
- Kathmandu University
- Patan Academy of Health Sciences
- Medical Colleges in Nepal under Kathmandu University
- Tribhuvan University
- BP Koirala Institute of Health Sciences
Medical Institutes in Nepal runs under the Kathmandu University are following:
- Manipal College of Medical Sciences, Pokhara
- Nepalgunj Medical College, Nepalgunj
- Nepal Medical College, Kathmandu
- Lumbini Medical College, Palpa
- Devdaha Medical College, Lumbini
- College of Medical Sciences, Bharatpur
- Nobel Medical College, Biratnagar
- Birat Medical College, Biratnagar
- Kathmandu Medical College, Kathmandu
Medical Institutes in Nepal runs under the Tribhuvan University are following:
- National Medical College, Birgunj
- Janaki Medical College, Janakpur
- Chitwan Medical College, Bharatpur
- Universal College of Medical Sciences, Bhairahawa
- KIST Medical College, Patan
- Gandaki Medical College, Pokhara
Fee Structure – Study MBBS in Nepal
MBBS in Nepal is well-known for its inexpensive fee structure. For Indian aspirants seeking MBBS Admission in Nepal, the course fee is quite less as compared to that of Indian Institutes. Also, the country offers dual options to the Indian aspirants to pay their medical fees. They can pay either in installments or onetime fee payment.
To know more about study MBBS in Nepal, you can contact us anytime and get the assistance of the best study MBBS Abroad Consultants!