MBBS in Kyrgyzstan With Foreign MBBS
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is truly a good option as the number of aspirants visiting the country for higher studies get a quality education and that too at low cost. In fact, one can seek direct admission in the country as no entrance examination is required for MBBS admission in the country.
Benefits of Pursuing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- The top Medical institutes of Kyrgyzstan are recognized by WHO, popularly known as the World Health Organization. This helps the aspirants to appear in the famous the screening tests like FMGE, directed by the National Board of Examinations, under the supervision of Medical Council of India, USMLE, and PLAB.
- Kyrgyzstan offers Medical courses with affordable fee structure if compared to the other nations. In fact, the living cost and accommodation are quite economical for International aspirants matching all the high-quality standards.
- The aspirants pursuing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan obtain MD degree from the top medical colleges of the country which is universally acknowledged and accepted in the maximum number of countries including Europe, USA, and Japan.
- The mode of communication in most of the Medical Schools of Kyrgyzstan is English. This makes it much easier for international aspirants to seek MBBS admission in this country.
- The aspirants doing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan gets a number of opportunities while their studies. They can apply for various medical jobs and seek the assistance of faculty as well.
- The Medical Institutes in Kyrgyzstan consists of a separate department for International Aspirants which takes proper care of the international aspirants and assists them in sorting their various issues.
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan Eligibility Criteria 2018
- In order to seek MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan, it is important for an aspirant to complete the age of seventeen on or before December 31st of the same year of commencement of MBBS course.
- It is important for the Indian aspirants to clear their 10+2 examination or another equivalent degree after the study of twelve years and the last two years should comprise of three major subjects – physics, chemistry, and biology.
- To pursue MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, the aspirants must score fifty percent of marks in their 10+2 exam.
Why Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
Let’s check out some of the essential points initiating why you should consider MBBS Study in Kyrgyzstan.
- Direct MBBS admission without any entrance exam.
- The admission process is quite easy with no capitation fees.
- Simple application visa for student Visa.
- The top medical universities offering MBBS in Kyrgyzstan are approved by some of the famous regulatory bodies like The Medical Council of India (MCI), the World Health Organization (WHO), FAIMER, etc.
- The mode of instruction is English in some of the top Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan.
- High-Quality education that too without making a hole in your pocket.
- Individual attention is given to all the international aspirants doing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- The MBBS degree of Kyrgyzstan is recognized by the Medical Council of India. This means aspirants are eligible getting jobs and pursuing Post Graduate Courses in India.
- Inexpensive fee structure with affordable accommodation and living expenses.
- International clinical exposure at university-run hospitals.
For more information about MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, contact us and seek the assistance of the best MBBS Abroad consultants!