Study MBBS in Germany with Foreign MBBS
Germany is a Western European country that has risen up as a master of medical equipment and technologies. The country not only advances cost-effective learning to the international aspirants pursuing MBBS in Germany but also offer them best education across the globe. At the end of the first year, aspirants are encouraged to do part-time work and explore their field with the real experiences. All this makes Germany the most chosen destination for the Indian aspirants. The medical Institutes of Germany offer the MBBS degree which has been approved by the major regulatory bodies of the world. In fact, the entire visa process required to study MBBS in Germany is also very simple and easy. After five years, aspirants became eligible for the Permanent Residency within the country.
Admission Process to Study MBBS in Germany
- Indian aspirants wish to study MBBS in Germany are required to secure at least sixty percent marks in their 10+2 examination.
- Also, it is mandatory for the aspirants to score in TOEFL and IELTS.
- If an aspirant is proficient in the German language, it is an advantage for him/her to study MBBS in Germany as MBBS in Germany not taught in the English language.
- A good academic track helps the aspirants to study MBBS in Germany in one of the top medical universities.
- An original passport along with a letter of purpose has been asked for the admission.
Documents required to Study MBBS in Germany
- A statement of purpose.
- Ten scanned copies of 10th and 12th mark sheet.
- Updated Resume
- Ten scanned copies of B (Sc.) Mark sheet (1st-year) duly signed by any Gazetted Officer.
- Ten passport size photographs.
- Ten scanned copies of valid passport.
- Two Recommendation letters to study MBBS in Germany
- Ten scanned images of school leaving certificate.
Study Pattern of MBBS in German
- Two years of preclinical education that has been followed by the Intermediate Medical Exam.
- Very first stage of the clinical learning followed by the exam for one year.
- Then comes the second stage of the clinical studies consisting of 2 years of duration.
- The third stage of clinical learning is followed by forty-eight weeks of vital practical. It has been concluded by written and oral examination.
For more information about study MBBS in Germany or MBBS Admission Abroad 2018, contact us today and seek the help of best MBBS Abroad Consultants!