Study MBBS Abroad – MBBS in Bangladesh 2019
MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian students is gaining popularity year by year.
Situated next to India, Bangladesh shares a 4,097 Km border with India – which is the 5th longest land border’s in the world.
Indian states with which Bangladesh share’s it’s borders include:
- West Bengal – 2,217 km
- Assam – 262 km
- Tripura – 856 Km
- Mizoram – 180 Km
- Meghalaya – 443 Km
Bangladesh is regarded as one of the safest destination by Indian students. The country enjoys excellent bilateral relations with India and both countries have excellent businesses in the field of garments, pharmaceuticals, medical tourism etc.
Bangladesh is home to some of the finest Medical Universities & Colleges of the world.
These Medical Colleges & Universities are approved by some of the well-known regulatory bodies like Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER), International Medical Education Directory (IMED), the Medical Council of India (MCI), Medical Council of Canada (MCC) and World Health Organization (WHO),Education Council for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) etc.
The Medical Degrees awarded by the Universities in Bangladesh are recognized worldwide and it’s Graduates can settle & practice anywhere in the world after clearing the local licensing exams.
Eligibility to study MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian Students 2019
- An aspirant must have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year when the admission is being sought.
- If an aspirant has more than 1 year of gap in studies then he/she is not considered for admission.
- To study MBBS in Bangladesh, an aspirant needs to have brilliant marks in Class 12th – especially in 4 subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English.
- Indian students also have to qualify in NEET to be eligible for MBBS admission in Bangladesh.
Why Indian Students Choose MBBS in Bangladesh?
- MBBS in Bangladesh is approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Indian students who studies MBBS in Bangladesh have the highest passing ratio in the MCI Screening Test (officially known as Foreign Medical Graduate Exam).
- The admission process for MBBS in Bangladesh is much easier and medical institutes offer direct MBBS admission to Indian students in Bangladesh.
- There is No Donation or Capitation Fee to do MBBS in Bangladesh.
- MBBS in Bangladesh means enhanced educational skills of aspirants, both practically and theoretically.
- Affiliated hospitals of Medical Universities in Bangladesh are well equipped with the best technology and the latest infrastructure.
List of Top Medical Colleges in Bangladesh approved by Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Bangladesh Medical College
- Eastern Medical College
- Community Based Medical College
- Monno Medical College
- Dhaka Medical College
- Jahurul Islam Medical College
- Tairrunessa Memorial Medical College
- Enam Medical College
- Ad-din Women’s Medical College
- Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College
- IBN Sina Medical College
- Dr. Sirajul Islam Medical College
- Mymensingh Medical College
- MAG Osmani Medical College &
- Rajshahi Medical College among many others
MBBS in Bangladesh 2019 under SAARC Quota
Medical Colleges in Bangladesh offer MBBS admissions to Indian students under SAARC quota also.
Applications for admission in MBBS/ BDS courses in Government Medical/ Dental Colleges as well as in Private Medical/ Dental Colleges in Bangladesh are generally received in the month of October every year.
Application forms are available from September till October.
Quality of MBBS in Bangladesh
MBBS in Bangladesh is taught in English medium.
As the climate and weather conditions are similar to India, Indian students get to see patients with health conditions similar to India and thus get god quality clinical exposure.
Almost all Bangladesh Medical Colleges using Indian Medical Books for reference and the duration of MBBS program is also same as in India.
MBBS in Bangladesh Fee Structure 2019
MBBS in Bangladesh Fee Structure 2019 is expected to be announced by the various Bangladesh Medical Colleges in the month of July 2019.
The tuition fee is to be paid annually and all Medical Universities / Colleges have their own hostel & mess facilities and it is compulsory for all International students to join the same.