When an aspirant makes a choice to go in a foreign land and pursue MBBS Abroad, not only his/her dreams but also the parent’s expectations start getting a vision. All those who want to pursue their higher studies in Abroad should always make sure whether they are taking a right decision or not. Selecting the right country and best University is not an easy task but a difficult process.
Here are some of the points that you need to consider when selecting a particular University to study MBBS Abroad.
- First and most important thing is to investigate whether the University is approved by the MCI or not. If yes then it’s a good sign but if not, then say bye to the University as the degree from such University is not valid in India.
- Next step is to check if the University is recognized by WHO, World Health Organization.
- If you have gone through the above-mentioned step and the answer is affirmative then enquire whether the University is listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools or not.
- Check the medium of education in the Country. If the University offers MBBS Abroad program in English, only then you will be able to understand your subjects well.
- Question your consultancy about the development of the concerned country where you are planning for your MBBS degree. The city where the University is situated is big enough and well developed or not. It is very important to take the idea otherwise you won’t be able to have a good clinical exposure.
- If all goes well, the last important thing that you need to consider is to find MBBS in abroad for Indian students at low cost. Check the exact fee structure and other expenses if it fits your budget or not.
- Furthermore, you should be aware of the fact that according to MCI, Indian aspirants need to clear the Screening Test in order to start practicing in India. The name of the examination is FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Examination) and it is conducted by NBE (National Board f Examinations) on the behalf of MCI.
For medical admission 2018, you may contact us now!