We all know that it is not an easy task to seek MBBS admission in the top medical colleges of India. It’s a big struggle that various medical aspirants fight every year in this country. Comparatively very few seats are available with respect to the number of aspirants applying for the MBBS Admission India which makes it much more challenging for them to get the desirable seats in the Government medical Institutes. In India, the entire system of seeking MBBS Admission in some of the top government colleges is quite complex.
This is all due to:
- Level of Exams: Various National and State level examination, like NEET from 2017 onwards and AIPMT till 2016 is conducted to initiate the admission process of MBBS Admission.
- Reservation Policies: Fifty percent of the seats are reserved which makes it difficult for the Indian aspirants to predict the marks and ranks.
- High Donations: Most of the deemed medical colleges in India have different criteria regarding the reserved seats. These colleges even charge high capitation fees for the MBBS admission of medical aspirants.
- Different Policy of Private Colleges: NRI quota and management quota in the private medical colleges makes things even worse to understand any opportunity further.
- False Advice: The agents providing diverse options and ideas of giving capitation fees for your MBBS admission makes it very confusing tough for the guardians to understand the exact status of MBBS admission.
If you are also the one who is struggling with exactly the same situation may contact us, and get the international exposure that too in some Government University and find yourself the cheapest MBBS in the world.