MBBS in Russia
Stretched over 17,075,400 Km, Russia is one of the largest countries in the world. The country holds a great power and it’s not only because of its astounding size but the swift economic recovery of the nation after the dissolution of Union of Soviet Socialist Republics. Also, the excellent military inclinations are complemented by the enthralling and enigmatic culture.
Indian Aspirants doing MBBS Abroad
Due to the unavailability of a required number of seats and higher fee structure of MBBS in India, aspirants are moving to foreign countries to fulfill their dreams. Russia is one such country where the medical universities and colleges offer direct admission in MBBS at low cost and that too with the higher educational standard.
Here are some of the benefits to do MBBS abroad in Russia
- The country is one amongst the most searched place for MBBS admission Abroad.
- The Russian medical schools offer highly qualified teachers.
- Some of the famous Government Universities provide low-cost MBBS in Russia as compared to the other European countries.
- Living expenses and accommodation cost is quite less than the other famous countries for MBBS Abroad.
- The medical institutes offer several benefits to the International students pursuing their higher studies.
- The Universities are approved by the International bodies like UNESCO, WHO, AMEE, MCI, IMED, etc.
- The moderate climate which is suitable for everyone.
- International exposure for Indian aspirants.
- With the help of best academic system and good facilities, aspirants can make a respectable career by studying in Russia.
- Aspirants doing their MBBS in Russia are also eligible to give screening tests, for instance, PLAB, USMLE, and MCI.