About GEORGIA – MBBS Abroad
Situated at the intersection of West Asia and Eastern Europe, Georgia shares its boundary with Russia, Black Sea, Azerbaijan, Armenia, and Turkey. It is really commendable how Georgia has managed to maintain good connections with its neighboring countries. The capital city of the country is Tbilisi well-known for its beautiful architecture and cobblestone streets. Georgia’s major land is embraced by the majestic mountains.
Georgia is also a member of WTO (World Trade Organization), the United Nations, The Black Sea Economic Cooperation (BSEC), the Council of Europe, the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE), the Asian Development Bank and many more.
Benefits of MBBS in Georgia
- In some of the top medical colleges in Georgia, MD and MBBS degrees are approved the international bodies such as MCI, UNESCO, and WTO.
- Aspirants pursuing MBBS Abroad in Georgia have an opportunity to seek an internship in the best and well-known hospitals of the world.
- The opportunity of getting direct admission in MBBS at low cost as no entrance examination is required. This makes the admission procedure much easier.
- In order to improve the skills in a good way, aspirants are provided with the chances to give the practical, do experiments and be on clinical rounds.
- The affiliated hospitals of the top medical colleges to study MBBS in Georgia are well-equipped with the best possible technologies and infrastructure.
- The education quality and accommodation facility in Georgia are comparatively better than various other developed countries.
For medical exam date 2018, call us today!