National Eligibility and Entrance Test (Under Graduate) or NEET-UG is a famous entrance exam in India for the aspirants who desire to study in any of the graduate medical course in the government and private medical schools of India. Graduate medical programs include the courses like MBBS and BDS. However, postgraduate medical courses consist of MD and MS programs. NEET 2019 is going to be conducted by the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education). This entrance exam has replaced the AIPMT (All India Pre Medical Test) and many individual MBBS India examinations conducted by the states or medical institutions themselves.
Some of the Undergraduate medical courses are outside the range of NEET-UG like the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (New Delhi), JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research) and Postgraduate Institute for Medical Education and Research (Chandigarh), as these medical schools were established by the separate laws.
Let’s Check Out the NEET eligibility 2019
- The aspirant must have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December in the same year of seeking MBBS admission.
- The maximum age limit for NEET 2019 is twenty-five years as on the examination date. There is age relaxation of five years for the aspirants belonging to the category of OBC/SC/ST.
- The number of attempts to avail NEET entrance exam is limited. The aspirants are allowed to for only three attempts which is consistent for all the applicants.
- Non-Resident Indians, Persons of Indian Origin, Overseas Citizen of India Foreign Nationals and Indian Nationals, all are eligible to apply for NEET 2019.
- The aspirants must have clear the subjects of Chemistry, Physics, Biology or Bio-technology and of course, English individually. They must have received at least fifty per cent aggregate in their 10+2.
However, the competition is so high in India and that’s the reason aspirants are pursuing MBBS Abroad and searching for the best place to study medicine abroad. To know more, contact Foreign MBBS Abroad consultants!