In India, people are mad about doing MBBS. This degree is meant for those who have a precise vision to serve the humanity and a scientific bend of mind. Bachelor of Surgery and Bachelor of Medicine is the most desirable option out of all the other medical degrees in our country. Since 2011, MBBS degree is unavailable through all the distance education programs, but once there was a report concerning the introduction of MBBS through a correspondence course in the newspaper Times of India. According to the newspaper, in 2007 Oceania University (US) and Max Healthcare were in constant touch with Medical Council of India (a medical body responsible for maintaining uniformity of medical education) covering the subject of distance MBBS programme.
Let’s have a look at the eligibility criteria that a candidate needs for doing MBBS in India:
- The candidate must have completed the age of seventeen on or before 31st December at same year of filling the admission form of MBBS in India. Same criteria work to initiate the process of MBBS Admission Abroad.
- The aspirant must have studied three important subjects of Science in their 11th and 12th, and that is Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The candidate must have appeared in the National Eligibility and Entrance Test for Under Graduates (NEET). Every year this exam is conducted by the CBSE in the month of may.
- In order to secure the admission seat in any of the Private or Government Institutes in India, the aspirants need to have a merit rank in the NEET Undergraduate entrance examination.
- In addition to all, top two Universities in India set up by the Parliament act held their entrance exam every year separately for the MBBS admission. These Universities are All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) and Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER).
For medical admission test 2018, contact us, the best study MBBS Abroad consultants.