Every next year around five thousand foreign aspirants look for MBBS admission in the Philippines and out of these aspirants fifty percent are usually Indians. The Philippines is the country which is best known for its medical education and recruiting thousands of engineers and doctors in the countries like the USA, UK and many other famous western countries which are well-developed. Also, the American Physician Statistics says that out of ten doctors practicing in the USA, one has completed his/her education from the Medical University of Philippines.
Here are some of the advantages of pursuing MBBS in Philippines:
- The country offers high-quality education to the International aspirants as MBBS in Philippines matches the standard of the USA and UK.
- The Philippines is famous for appointing the highly qualified faculty to teach Indian aspirants.
- The government Medical Institutes of the country offers direct MBBS admission at low cost.
- Fee structure of the Medical Institutes of Philippines is quite low as compared to the Indian Medical Colleges.
- In the country, international aspirants can study medicine abroad in English
- Accommodation facility found best in the country that too without making a hole in your pocket.
- One of the reports says that one out of the ten doctors in the United States of America completed their medical degree from the Philippines.
- Medical Schools of the country are approved by World Health Organization (WHO), The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), AMEE, and IMED FAIMER.
- The climate of the Philippines is quite good.
- After the completion of MBBS in Philippines, aspirants can appear for the screening test in the various countries, such as India, UK, and the USA