Located in the Ufa city, Bashkir State Medical University is one amongst the top medical schools for doing MBBS in Russia. The University is the center of pharmaceutical and medical science in the Republic of Bashkortostan. For eighty years, Bashkir State Medical University is successfully training the specialists for pedagogical and scientific work and healthcare department within the sphere of pharmaceutical and professional medical education. BSMU is one such University which is quite famous amongst Indian aspirants for seeking MBBS in Russia. The faculty of this medical school consists of some of the famous medical practitioners and scholars. This is not over yet, the University also possesses a large library, technical resources, and other training facilities.
OVERVIEW OF MBBS IN RUSSIA
Course Details of MBBS Abroad at Bashkir State Medical University
- The medium of language is English
- Duration of MBBS in Russia is 6 Years
- MCI Approved University
- The first year tuition fee is 5000 dollar
Who Can Apply for MBBS in Russia?
- Aspirants must have passed their 10+2 with the aggregate of 50 percent in Physics, Chemistry and Biology including.
- There is no requirement of giving any entrance exam as the university offers direct MBBS admission at low cost.
- Every aspirant applying for MBBS in Russia must be minimum 17 years old.
Required Documents for MBBs Admission
Passport of the Candidate
Duly filled MBBS Admission Form
School Clearing Certificates
Mark sheet of 10+2
Passport Size Photos