Foreign MBBS abroad consultants help the international students in the admission process who desires to study MBBS in Abroad. We assist them in every possible way since the beginning till the time they stepped down to their respective destination country. We make the admission procedure of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan quite easy for the aspirants and assist them in completing all the required formalities in no time. Kyrgyzstan has become the hub of education to study MBBS Abroad for the Indian students as there is a number of MCI and WHO approved medical colleges available in the country and had cheapest MBBS in the world.
Here is the list of some of the top MCI approved medical colleges to do MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- Osh State University, Medical Faculty, Osh: Since 1993, Medical Faculty of Osh State University has been providing training to the International as well as local aspirants. It offers various Undergraduate Programs, Postgraduate Programs and Doctorate Programs those who wish to study medicine in Kyrgyzstan.
- Jalal-Abad State University, Jalal-Abad: Coined in 1993 in the beautiful city of Jalal-Abad, the university offers one of the most prominent study blocks in the Kyrgyz Republic and that is Faculty of Medicine. It is the inheritor of the academic traditions and base of Jalal-Abad State University.
- International School of Medicine, Bishkek: In 2003, the school was created as a part of the plan to reform and improve the education system and increase the level of competition amongst domestic Universities. The main objective of the University is to provide higher education and offer admission to those who want to study MBBS Abroad.
- Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University: In 1994, the Faculty of Medicine was founded. It aims to produce high-quality specialists and doctors.
- Asian Medical Institute, Kant: This institute is one amongst the higher medical institutes in Kyrgyzstan. It was started by obtaining the official license from the Health Ministry and Education Ministry of Kyrgyzstan.
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, Bishkek: KSMA was established in 1939 in the beautiful city of Bishkek, the Kyrgyz Republic with the enrollment o around two hundred students. The Academy provides organizational and expert guidance, training books, faculty staff and medical guidelines.
- I.K. Akhunbaev Kyrgyz State Medical Academy: With the history of more than seventy-five years, this academy is one of the leading Institution of higher studies.