Ukraine is one of the beautiful countries situated at the Northwest end of Black Sea in the Eastern part of Europe, sharing the borders with Belarus, Russia, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, and Romania. Ukraine ranked as the 2nd largest country in Europe. Currently, in Europe, the country stands at the 4th position for begetting a great number post graduate holders in the area of medicine. Not only this but Ukraine offers MBBS in Abroad for Indian students at low cost as it comprises of top MCI, WHO and UNESCO accredited Medical Universities in the world. International students can study MBBS in Ukraine and other programs of medicine.
List of MCI Approved Medical Colleges in Ukraine:
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- Kiev Private Medical University UAFM
- Odessa National Medical University*
- Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
- Uzhgorod National University
- Vinnitsa National Medical University
- Sumy State University Medical School
- Lviv National Medical University
- N. Karazina Kharkiv National University
- Kiev National Medical University n.a. O.O. Bogomolets
If you are also interested in MBBS application form 2018, then check with us and get the admission in one of the best Universities in Ukraine and get the international exposure!